Monday, July 9, 2007

Where, Oh Where To Blog??

I started this blog in hopes of being able to do everything I want within a blog. I still might be able to do that after I learn more. Right now I am learning about Wordpress and CCS coding. So I am taking a break opening up blogs until I know what I am doing. I do get more traffic at my other blog, www.homeschoolblogger.com/cre82learn. I originally was going to leave there because I could never get signed on but that problem has been fixed with their new server. So for now, I will keep both blogs going, doing different posts on each. Just thought I would have each blog link to the other while I am in transition.
I would appreciate any comments on where you have your blog hosted and pros/cons.
Thanks for your patience during this time.

No comments: