Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Wordless Wednesday





I am really going to try to get my Wordless Wednesdays a little more wordless!! But thought I needed an explanation of this weeks. Other than having an obsession of buying books and scrapbook supplies, I also adore kitchen gadgets and office supplies. Here's my favorite in each of those categories:



I found this at World Market. I think it is to make your own taco shells. Obviously, I haven't tried it yet but I promise I will!!





I just found these at WalMart. They are HUGE paperclips!!! Need I say more?? KEWL!!

2 comments:

heidi @ ggip said...

Well that is certainly nothing I have ever seen before.

Hi, I am out visiting all the blogs that entered my contest last week. I see you had a great time with the contests and got the contest bug too. I entered the TV one and the gymboree one. I think most of all, bloggers like to win books. Bloggers usually are big readers is why.

I am planning on giving away more books in the future.

Anonymous said...

what great shots--love the taco maker.