Thursday, August 2, 2007

Thursday Thirteen #4


Thirteen Things about cre82learn


I previously did a TT post on my favorite movie quotes. So, I figured it was time to post the answers. (Was planning to last week but missed it with other stuff going on) If you did not read the previous post, you must click here first. See how many you can guess before looking at the answers below. Now don't cheat


Do you have your guesses ready??



Did you cheat??



Are you sure??


Okay, I am going to trust you....



Here comes the answers...



In the same order as the quotes were in....


1. Elf

2. Jerry McGuire

3. The Notebook

4. Dirty Dancing

5. Thirteen Going on Thirty

6. Pirates of the Caribbean

7. The Little Princess

8. Talledaga Nights

9. The Addams Family

10. Armeggedon

11. Charlie and the Chocolate Factory (the one with Johnny Depp)

12. Josie and the Pussycats

13. Nacho Libre



Now, wasn't that fun?? My family always goes around doing movie quotes and seeing how many the others can guess right.





Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!



5 comments:

penguinsandladybugs said...

I love these quotes (didn't see your post last week--had to go back). That is a fun game to play with your family. I only got 4 out of 13--not so good, huh?

One Scrappy Gal said...

Nacho Libre cracks me up. All my friends think it's a dumb movie but it's one of those movies that's so bad you can't help but love it. :)

Lori said...

I didnt see your previous post so I guess i dont get the full effect on this one;) Happy TT.

jewellspring said...

Ah, but you don't have a quote from "A Walk to Remember" even though it's listed in your profile. I love that movie but, shhh...don't tell. ;-)

I linked to you over at Tea Party Girl today.

KarenW said...

I got 5,6 and 11 right! Fun list. I might try it sometime.