Friday, June 29, 2007

Thursday Thirteen #1


Thirteen Things about cre82learn


Thirteen Favorite Children's Books

  1. Love You Forever by Robert Munsch
  2. You Can Do Anything, Daddy by Michael Rex
  3. The Three Questions by John J Muth
  4. Bear of My Heart by Joanne Ryder
  5. On the Night You Were Born by Nancy Tillman
  6. The Napping House by Audrey Wood
  7. I Will Hold You Till You Sleep by Linda Zuckerman
  8. The Squire and the Scroll by Jennie Bishop
  9. The Princess and the Kiss by Jennie Bishop
  10. The Kissing Hand by Audrey Penn
  11. Bunny My Honey by Anita Jeram
  12. I'd Choose You! by John Trent
  13. I Love You Because Your'e You by Liza Baker

Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
1. (leave your link in comments, I’ll add you here!)



Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!



No comments: