Friday, June 29, 2007

Family Friday



This is my first Family Friday post. I wanted to show some pics from a recent camping vacation we took to Virginia on the Blue Ridge Parkway.

This is the view of Pilot Mountain by travelling on 52N in North Carolina.

This is the little pond that was right behind our camper we stayed in.

We went camping with my parents. Here is a picture of them showing the baby a fish that was caught. He was very interested in it but did not try to grab it, unlike my oldest son when he saw his first fish at 6 months!
Roasting hot dogs and marshmallows over the fire. We all agreed that hot dogs taste the best cooked this way!! The next morning, my dad cooked bacon in an iron skillet over the fire. My 10 yr son said it was the best bacon he ever tasted, saying "I think the fresh air jumps inside the bacon and makes it tastes better!" We all agree!!




No comments: