Saturday, November 17, 2007

If You Give Your Wife a New Digital Camera

Your wife's birthday is coming up next month. She only wants a new digital camera.



If she has a new digital camera, she can take pictures of the children.



But first she would have to buy them new matching outfits.





Then she would have to have a really good book to learn how to use the camera.



And of course she would need better software to edit the photos.

And the colors wouldn't be accurate unless she viewed them on a better monitor.



And then she would spend all of her free time on the computer!

**Story based on true real life experience of my husband. Original story by me, cre82learn, graphics obtained online.**

2 comments:

Katie said...

*laughs* And if you give a mouse a cookie....

Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Tonia said...

You gonna needa case to go with that camera too!! LOL That was funny!! thanks for stopping by my blog! I will have to check yours out! Have a good night!